June 11th Update
Here are some new guest requirements to consider when scheduling your appointment:
1. All employees and guests will be required to wear a mask through the entire appointment.
2. Only the guest with the appointment will be allowed in the salon. You may not bring in other family or friends to your appointment unless they have an appointment at the exact same time.
3. We will not have a waiting area, so you will be asked to stay outside of the building until your service provider is ready for you.
4. There will be a short health survey as well as a non-contact temperature check at the door for all employees and guests upon arrival.
5. We are doing our absolute best to get everyone in as soon as possible. We do hope that you’ll understand we have to be rather strict now regarding late arrivals and no shows. If you are more than 5 minutes late for your appointment, you run the risk of losing the appointment.
Curbside Product Pick Up is still available at all locations.
To stay connected please visit our facebook or instagram pages.
Stay safe and we will see you soon!